- To Ensure that we conduct trustworthy long term business and to avoid unnecessary confusion, It is necessary to have some rules in place.
- 30% Advance TT+Balance Against Scanned Copy of Shipment Document or Cash Against Documents through Bank,
- 100% L/C at Sight In-evocable and confirmed.
- All Payment should be in USD, AED of Euros.
- The Seller remains owners of the goods til the total payment of the goods is made. The Unpaid Seller can sell goods to any other buyer in the destination country or in any other country for which buyer, hereby, gives 'No Objection' even if the goods are packed in buyer's brand.
- The buyer are to take delivery of goods within demmurage free period otherwise buyer is responsible for demmurage/detention charge of shipping line, por or any other charges at destination port.
- Quatation remains valid for three days from the date of quote. In case orders are not bokked within that period, the buyer should take fresh quotes.
- All Bank, port charges, duties and taxes in the shipping country are payable by the seller, Similarly, All bank, port charge, duties and taxes in destination country are payable by the buyer.
- In case the goods are packed in private label of the buyer, It is Presumed that buyer is legal owner of thet brand.
We can provide Inspection by third Party like SGS, BV, Intertek & Other companies of international standards on the request of buyer on additional Inseption cost or any other institution arranged by buyer.
- Commercial Invoice
- Bil of Lading
- Packing List
- Furnigation Certificate
- Marine Insurance
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Health Ceritficate (On Request)
- Analysis Certificate (On Request)